Here's that page on my site that's all about me, although a lot of this site is about me anyway, or at least what I think about things, and so on. At least as much as I'm willing to mention online.
What am I
- Physically, some guy who lives in the west part of North America, currently in a human form
- Metaphysically, living on the Internet, may be some kind of lizard, sheep, and/or robot, or something else
- Programmer by trade
- Video game player by hobby
- Video game maker also by hobby (and possibly my own trade later)
- Oriented to the pansexual zone
Things I like doing
- Playing video games
- Making video games
- Watching someone else play video games
- Collecting video games (not obsessively, but what I'm interested in)
- Listening to good or interesting music
- Constructing a personal website (and helping others with such, if they're interested)
- Messing with old software and games through virtualization
- Building plastic model kits, including Gundam
- Sewing, for practical repair and for fun
- Sleeping in
- Eating out
- Eating in
- Shopping secondhand items
- Observing animals
- Avoiding existential crises
Typical game genres
These are the ones I'm most likely to play, and not strictly the only ones I do.
- Adventure (built on exploration and discovery, and not just finding every last one of a thing)
- Creation (custom levels, characters, or even whole games)
- First-person (with or without shooting)
- Puzzle (especially nonograms/picross)
- RPG (can take many forms of play, but at the core)
Favorite game series
This means I'm a fan of at least a couple games, not necessarily all. Yes, even if the series took a serious nosedive later.
- Animal Crossing
- Elder Scrolls
- Monster Rancher
- The Sims
- Sonic of course
- Super Smash Bros.
- Tony Hawk
I have many Pokémon that I like, so here's a collection of algorithmically decided top favorites.
I have many Digimon that I like, and here's a non-conclusive list in probably alphabetical order.
Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers
I also like a bunch of Animal Crossing villagers. Most are some type of cute, and here are some favorites.
Favorite Other Characters
Characters/archetypes/species/etc. across various other works and series that I find neat, particularly if I like someone or something other than or in addition to the main protagonist.
- Black Mage/Magus (Classic Style)
- Fat Chocobo
- Vivi Ornitier
- Waddle Dee
- Meta Knight
- Purple Pikmin
- White Pikmin
- Big the Cat
- E-102 Gamma
- Mighty the Armadillo
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Scratch the Robot Chicken
Likely game character species
Depending on available options and how I feel at the moment, higher up on this list might be more likely, but it really depends on the situation.
- Sheep or goat
- Cute round small precious-looking thing
- Some type of alien
- Whale, seal, otter, tentacled creature, or related aquatic types
Music genres I tend to like
I've liked songs across a lot of genres, but this is where a lot of those favorites are. Not being on here doesn't mean I'm not listening to it at all.
- Classic Rock
- Happy Hardcore (also other related super techno or hardcore type things)
- Techno/Rave (typically around 1990s-2000s, not so much trance)
- Eurobeat (hi-fi amped beats to deliver tofu to)
- Oldies (typically 50s-60s, give or take a couple decades)
- 1980s-2000s pop (to a fair degree)
- 2010s pop (to a lesser degree)
- A selection of hip-hop and rap (largely older songs and select newer songs I don't find annoying)
If you're a sentient being and not just a spambot or scammer, feel free to send an electronic mail message to sonickitsune on protonmail. There's no specific reason you need to contact me, as long as it's not just spam. I'll check this only occasionally so don't expect fast replies, but I'll do my best to make them decent replies at least.
You can also look at my old Twitter at SonicKitsune (no extra or altered characters), but I'm not active there anymore, and it's more being used as an aggregate for various things I do, including RSS feeds from this site and maybe live notices for my Twitch streams on the off-chance I do those. If you need to contact me, electronic mail is preferred (unless you already have a link on some chat service I use), but you may spot me active on another site that has direct message functionality, though no guarantee if I'll see it.
I've considered putting a "before you follow" type of thing here, but...
- I don't really use much social media or things that can be considered as such, so the "follow" thing doesn't make sense. It's more of a "compatibility" thing, and I don't mean for dating.
- It really just boils down to "don't be an irredeemable asshole". So, just don't be one of those, or a spambot, and things will probably be fine. Also try not to bring up politics, because that's usually just a request to make a lot of enemies in a short time.
- Also, any opinions I make in my posts are subject to change, even if the posts themselves don't, but later posts may reflect those changes.
(Back to main page)