♦ The Sims Pages
Welcome to a spot on my site all about The Sims and whatever I've gotten up to in the games, as well as some recommendations on things such as mods and other content. The Sims is a long-running series and I've played a lot of entries in various forms, even some spinoffs.
The Sims I've played with throughout my Sims history, at least ones I can recall or invested some time in. Expect a lot of non-traditional and barely humanoid Sims.
♦ Sims 3
ROBOT LIZARD ACTIVATE
♦ Sims 4
Various Sims Mods
These are mods I've used on my game or have otherwise seen in action. Mods don't require any expansion packs unless otherwise stated. If there are any Sims mods I've made, you can find them on the page with all my mods.
♦ Sims 3
- NRaas Industries Bugfixes - Fix little bugs here and there to get a hopefully smoother Sims 3 experience. Be sure to download the right versions for your game (Steam or Origin).
- Awkward Moments and Humiliations - Inflicts torments on Sims with all sorts of bizarre effects, including possible death in some cases. Non-autonomous so only you control the chaos.
- Lizard Tails - Give Sims a lizard-y tail accessory.
- Servo Sims - Make Sims resemble the classic Sims 1 and 2 Servo.
- Violence and Aggression - Allows Sims to go around committing a lot of slapstick crimes, sometimes lethally. The animations in this are quite comical, and it's non-autonomous so only you can be responsible for the harm that comes to other Sims.
♦ Sims 4
- MC Command Center - Various tweaks and fixes to make the game run a bit more smoothly and enhance the overall experience with more options as well as some debug menus.
- Fitness Controls - Alter how Sims change their physique, or take it to extreme levels. May cause some strange behavior on some clothes or accessories at the extremes.
- Meme House Mod Collection (KMod) - You've seen the streams, now add a bunch of bizarre, memetic, and otherwise questionable stuff to your own game. Side effects include townies looking like Mario characters.
- Servo Sims - Make Sims resemble the classic Sims 1 and 2 Servo. Yes, I try to find this mod for just about every Sims game. Optional accessories mod also available.
- Tank Heads (T-34) (King Tiger) - Turn your Sim's head into a tank turret. Because you can, I guess.
- TV Head - TV heads are a recurring thing in media, and appear here as well. For some reason, equipping some items might cause a Sim to become sad, so be ready for that. Recommended to use the No Teeth mod from the same author.
- Sacrificial Mods - I haven't personally used these, but their effects make themselves known in the Meme House streams. These are only recommended for the brave who want to experience a truly off-the-wall Sims world. Blood will be shed. Asses will be twerked. Battles between good and evil will be fought. And yet somehow more can happen. It's said to be possible to disable certain features of the mods to dial back the chaos, but the effects will still be quite beyond a typical Sims experience.
Other Sims Content
- Sims 4 Meme House (YouTube playlist) - A series about a bunch of in-jokes gone too far and given virtual life. A game that hardly resembles a "traditional" Sims game at this modded point. Probably the best unreality show not on TV, complete with absurd plot twists and all the other audience-dividing practices. Can also be caught live on the Vargskelethor Twitch channel whenever Joel feels like it.
- Sims patch notes - No link here because there's no definitive collection, but do look them up for any game. Historically, they've been absurd in any context.
- Sims challenges - No link here because there's no real consistent list with working links or descriptions, so just search up whatever ones you find. Following these can add intensity to the games if you want it. These are generally handled by hardcore and serious players.
If you're wondering why the Comic Sans, just look at the first game. They got away with that back then.
(Back to main page)