Newest content is up top, dates in reverse order down.
- 12/19 - NFTDLCBBQ
- 12/13 - Miss Universe But It’s Just A Selection Of Earth Countries
- 12/7 - Making an NFT out of a screenshot of an NFT, then screenshotting that.
- 11/11 - The Undecided Definitive Definition
- 10/28 - Meta World Conglomeration
- 10/26 - The Increasingly Mean Argument For A Mean Nintendo Game
- 10/5 - Shorter singles aren’t new, they’re just back. Not even in Pog form.
- 9/27 - Robot Hats
- 8/20 - Pokémon Generation Whenever: The Rotompocalypse
- 7/15 - The true Switch Pro starts here?
- 7/1 - The Non-Profit of Charity
- 6/16 - VR Advertising, Virtually Real
- 6/15 - E3 returned, and went once again.
- 6/9 - On the Precipice of E3 Once Again
- 4/19 - Sony’s False-ish Alarm
- 4/16 - Oculus Drift
- 4/10 - The Western Sony
- 4/4 - To be technically human, yet not understand them.
- 3/26 - The “Park Patrol” Problem
- 3/2 - The bean problem, if there still was one, may have been solved in the worst possible way.
- 2/26 - Slightly Subverted Expectations
- 2/25 - Highly Tempered Expectations
- 2/15 - I was kinda right about the emotes…?
- 2/14 - A TV streaming thing, finally.
- 2/4 - The Affiliate Consideration
- 1/30 - A Long Time from the Social Sphere
- 1/28 - The last console, for now?
- 1/17 - Another Thing About People, or More About Socializing
- 1/8 - Impending Obsolescence of the Last Generation
- 1/7 - Emotes are not legal tender, but…
- 1/6 - The Stubborn Problem With Humans
- 1/1 - The Year Without Flash
(Back to main page)